Our Best Airless Paint Sprayers Reviews
An airless paint sprayer operates at a high PSI, allowing you to spray a wide range of materials like latex, lacquers, and other thick liquids. An airless paint sprayer operates at a much higher PSI than a HVLP paint sprayer.
They can spray high volumes of material in a short time period because of the high PSI rating. Most airless paint sprayers have long enough hoses to allow you to cover the diameter of an entire room without any problems. The same goes for HVLP sprayers as far as hose length is concerned.
So when its time to choose between an airless and a HVLP, remember that if you need more PSI, then an airless is the best option. If you need a lower PSI, then an HVLP is the better choice. It all comes down to what materials you’ll be using and what kind of spray volume you need. Logically, a higher PSI airless paint sprayer will be able to spray thicker materials and features a higher volume of material discharge in a shorter period of time. For projects that require large spray volumes, you should consider an airless. Just be sure to prep your walls before painting correctly.
With that said, in this article we’re going to be checking out the factors that should influence an airless paint sprayer purchase along with 4 airless paint sprayers that did exceptionally well in the Amazon reviews. We hand picked these sprayers because of their exceptional quality.
- 1 Our Best Airless Paint Sprayers Reviews
- 1.1 Wagner 0516009 PF 30 5/8 HP 3,000 PSI Pro Force Airless Paint Sprayer Review
- 1.2 Graco Magnum 261815 ProX7 Hi-Boy Cart Airless Paint Sprayer Review
- 1.3 Wagner 0515034 ProCoat Stand Airless Paint Sprayer Review
- 1.4 Graco Magnum X5
- 1.5 Wagner 518080 Paint Spayer
- 1.6 Home Right C800769
- 1.7 Earlex HV5500 Spray Station Review
- 1.8 Campbell Hausfeld HV3500 Paint Sprayer Review
Wagner 0516009 PF 30 5/8 HP 3,000 PSI Pro Force Airless Paint Sprayer Review
Wagner often goes above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to producing quality painting products, and we think you’ll really be impressed by the design and performance of the Wagner 0516009 Airless Paint Sprayer. It is without a doubt one of the very best paint sprayers on the market.
The 5/8 horsepower motor and 3,000 PSI of pressure allow you to work with the thickest materials without any problems. The included stand and wheels allow you to roll it to wherever you need it to go, and the heavy duty wheels allow for pretty much any kind of terrain.
The telescoping handle allows users of any height to move with it successfully, and you can expect .30 gallons per minute and usage of spray tips of up to .018. Finally, a 25 foot hose gives most people all the room they need to complete even the most demanding of projects.
- 5/8 Horsepower Motor
- 3,000 PSI
- .30 Gallons Per Minute Spraying Power
- Supports Spray Tips Of Up To .018
- Rugged Cart And Heavy Duty Wheels
- 25 Foot Hose
- Reversible Spray Tip
- In-Line Filter
- Doesn’t clog and runs flawlessly even with super thick paints
- Setup and cleanup are easy with the included instructions – Takes only 5 minutes for both
- Includes handy garden hose attachments
- Great performance for maintenance and contractors
- Saves a significant amount of time and is capable of completing many, many projects in its lifetime
- Includes separator oil for even easier cleanup
- This paint sprayer ships for free with Super Saver shipping on Amazon
- Includes a paint bucket clip for easy use with all types of paint buckets
- Requires a good respirator (sold separately)
- Takes a fair amount of work to keep it clean
Graco Magnum 261815 ProX7 Hi-Boy Cart Airless Paint Sprayer Review
With a total of 3,000 PSI of operating pressure, you’ll be able to tackle the biggest painting jobs with ease. The Graco Magnum 261815 ProX7 Hi-Boy Cart Airless Paint Sprayer features the SG20 metal spray gun with a built in hose swivel, full trigger, and a handy air filter inside the handle to ensure your paints and liquid materials provide a smooth and even finish, every time. With 50 feet of hose length, there’s no worries about running out.
This airless paint sprayer can run off a 1,500 watt generator and has a 3/4 horsepower motor that’s perfect for nearly all large scale painting jobs. Professionals trust the Graco Magnum Hi-Boy Cart to give them a higher level of performance over competing brands like the Paint Zoom review we did. The foldable cart makes for easy storage when you’re done at the worksite, and it even comes with adjustable pressure control.
You can use this paint sprayer for a wide range of jobs, including rental property, barns, houses, decks, fencing, and more. It’s ideal for professional painters who demand the utmost in durability and worksite performance.
- 3/4 Horsepower Motor
- 3000 PSI Operating Pressure
- 50 Feet Of Hose Length
- Adjustable Pressure Control
- Auto Prime Feature
- 8 Ounces Of Pump Armor Storage Fluid
- Internal Toolbox
- 1500 Watt Generator Compatible
- Professionals are in love with the durability and high performance of this airless paint sprayer
- Can shoot paint right out of a five gallon bucket
- Is much faster than using a roller
- Clean up is a breeze
- This is a good airless paint sprayer for beginners
- Adjustable pressure control allows you to reduce the occurrences of overspray
- It’s easy to find replacement parts for this unit – Lowes, Home Depot, and Dunnn Edwards all carry them
- Recoup the cost of owning one by simply painting one house/barn/etc
- Consistency of the spray is remarkable
- Sprays with a clean edge line
- Reversible spray for cleaning the tip is a real plus
- The 3000 PSI has no problem spraying extremely thick materials
- There may be a warranty, but we can’t find any information on it
- Not an HVLP sprayer, so it doesn’t allow for fine detail work
Wagner 0515034 ProCoat Stand Airless Paint Sprayer Review
This 1/2 horsepower piston pump paint sprayer has 2,800 PSI of spraying power, giving you the ability to spray even the thickest materials. You’ll know you’ll get your jobs done right the first time, every time.
It can spray a whole gallon of paint in five minutes, bringing your productivity levels to never before seen heights. The 25 foot included spray hose provides plenty of room for spacious jobs, and the reversible spray tip makes sure you stay safe from any clogs.
The included handle allows you to tote the Wagner 0515034 ProCoat Stand Airless Paint Sprayer to wherever you need it to go, and it’s surprisingly light. It will support up to .015 spray tips and includes a gun swivel and adjustable pressure control to reduce overspray and worksite error.
Connecting a garden hose to the inlet allows you to flush the entire system clean in under 10 minutes! This is the perfect airless paint sprayer for both thick and thin materials from latex to sealers. More often than not, professionals choose the brand name Wagner for all their painting needs.
- Electric Piston Pump – 1/2 Horsepower Motor
- 2,800 PSI
- 25 Foot High Pressure Hose
- Reversible Spray Tip Up To .015
- Gun Swivel
- Carrying Handle
- Proven Wagner expertise and quality
- Professional grade performance at a lower price than many other paint sprayers
- Designed for easy clean up with a hose connected to the inlet
- Most owners of this airless paint sprayer agree that it’s worth the price tag
- Saves an immense amount of time over painting by hand/rollers
- Sprays thick paints with no problems – No need for diluting
- Finishes end up smoother than with using a brush
- When compared to other paint sprayers, owners say this item is a top notch product
- Lightweight unit doesn’t hold up well to constant abuse
- Cleaning the unit is easy, but it leaves a mess behind – It’s best to clean it in a proper area
Graco Magnum X5
The new lightweight but heavy duty airless sprayer from Graco offers a whole new way of painting. The Airless Graco Magnum X5 paint sprayer has been designed specifically for homeowners that plan on using a reliable paint sprayer periodically on their house. This airless paint sprayer is ideal both for interior and exterior purposes from house walls to decks, fences, and a whole lot more. This comes complete with all you need for an effortless painting. This is comprise of a SG10 industrial grade metal spray gun with integrated in-handle filter, eight ounces PUMP ARMOR storage fluid, airless spray tip RAC IV 515 and an instructional DVD as well as a starter guide. The package also comes with a flush cleaning adapter that can fit on traditional garden hose for thorough and fast cleanup.
The 25-feet of Graco exclusive Dura Flex hose offer an extended reach so you can easily paint even the ceiling of any rooms. This airless sprayer is very lightweight and it only weighs around 19.2 pounds. Even if you are up in the ladder painting the upper walls, you will not be strained by the heavy weight of the sprayer unit. So if you want value for your money, your options with Graco X5 paint sprayer.
Wagner 518080 Paint Spayer
The new Wagner Control Spray Max HVLP sprayer combines a powerful dual stage turbine with a metal spray gun and changeable air pressure control to make it a lot easier to paint walls and other surfaces with thinner materials such as stains and lacquers as well as latex paints. So instead of painting the wall using a roller or another surface with a paint brush, you can simply spray your way and complete the task in half the time it will take you using conventional painting tools. For additional versatility, the Wagner sprayer offers up to three different spray patterns and a twenty feet flexible air hose for extended reach. The integrated lock and go front end allows you to change your painting material a lot easier. The paint sprayer package includes a one quart viscosity cup, air filters for protecting the finish from dust and other contaminants, and a bigger one and a half quart plastic cup.
With its dual stage turbine, you can now easily handle even thicker paint materials like latex paints commonly used for interiors. The changeable air pressure control means you can now minimize overspray because you can control the air pressure from 1.50 psi to 2.63 psi.
Home Right C800769
With the new C800769 Home Right Pro 6.8 paint sprayer, you can paint or apply stain just like a professional. This heavy duty paint sprayer has been designed to match the needs of DIY people and it is ideal for painting or staining projects on fences, decks, room walls, shutters, sheds, garages, as well as other exterior facades. This commercial grade sprayer can spray up to a gallon of paint and it will only take about nine minutes to use up all the paint without spillage. This has a 12 inches wide fan spray pattern that offers wider coverage as well as a five feet suction tube that directly draws the paint from the can or your option of a gravity supplied plastic backpack.
The C800769 Home Right Pro 6.8 paint sprayer is one of the paint sprayers in the market that offers wider spray pattern. This is because the spray tip has a 0.8 mm diameter supported by a twelve inches fan spray. This is capable of applying an even finish and it can do the job more efficiently without roller marks, brush strokes or excess paint drippings. Because of its total efficiency, you can complete bigger projects much faster compared to traditional methods of painting.
Earlex HV5500 Spray Station Review
The HV5500 Earlex Spray Station is a semi pro paint sprayer designed for automotive enthusiasts, professional woodworking, and even small contractors. This paint sprayer is perfect for small workshops and it can either be used for home improvement projects or on a job site. This comes with a powerful turbine and a professional paint gun that make the HV 5500 the perfect tool for creating showroom finish on furniture, cabinets, and even automobiles.
For small contractors, the HV5500 can help them complete tasks like painting or staining shutters, doors, exterior or interior trims, as well as other small to medium sized projects a lot faster while using only less materials compared to other painting methods. This paint sprayer has a 650 watts turbine that can generate up to 2.2 Psi and 42 CFM to ensure better painting. This also comes with a thirteen feet hose to provide extended reach and a five and a half power cord. The heavy duty spray gun is fitted with a 2.0 millimeter industrial grade stainless steel needle and tip as well as a Teflon covered paint canister with integrated fast release lever. It has a capacity of up to one quart so you can have a continuous painting without having to refill every once in a while.
Campbell Hausfeld HV3500 Paint Sprayer Review
The HV3500 Campbell Hausfeld is one of the most versatile paint sprayers that can help you complete even a big painting job all by yourself. With the advent of Campbell Hausfeld paint sprayer collection, homeowners can now do the painting themselves without having to rely on professional painting services that are sometimes too expensive for some people. This paint sprayer can generate up to 2.2 Psi and 65 CFM to ensure an even finish regardless of the surface
The HV3500 Campbell Hausfeld features an adjustable spray gun and a very powerful turbine. This also comes with a variable spray gun control so you can create a fine finish just like a professional paint contractor. The quick indexing shape pattern can be adjusted to vertical, horizontal, and circular shapes. The overall dimension of this product is 12.5 x 22.5 x12.5-inches and weighs only around thirty four pounds.
Campbell Hausfeld also offers a five year limited warranty for this product to guarantee its reliability and total efficiency. When you buy the Cambell Hausfeld paint sprayer, you will get a spray gun, powerful turbine, stub hose, twenty five feet air hose, viscosity stick, wrench, and an integrated cleaning brush. This is one of the beast deals for a paint sprayer in the market that offered with a very affordable price tag.